Based in West Town Chicago, Borish Electronics is an industry leading company that specializes in the design and maintenance of professional audio equipment. Currently, we are looking to fill summer 2019 internship positions in circuit board manufacturing, embedded systems development, and prototype development.
You will be participating in the design of a working prototype for our Kickstarter project. This is an excellent opportunity to learn product development – from start to finish. Watch your skills and ideas develop into a viable product under our direction!
Compensation & Duration:
Stipends are negotiable. The project duration is from May to September 2019. Part time & full time applicants are both welcome to apply.
General Requirements for this project are as follows:
- Successful completion of Circuit Theory II / Electronics II;
- Successful completion of Circuit Analysis II;
- Experience in troubleshooting, design, or testing of circuits.
These are some of the optional skills we would like to see:
- PCB CAD software experience – KiCad, Diptrace, Eagle, Altium;
- Matlab or SPICE experience;
- Embedded systems design experience;
- Proficiency in C, C++;
- Experience with Teensy or Arduino;
- Adobe Illustrator experience;
- AutoCAD experience.