We buy gear too – broken or working!
Blues Jr Replacement Tube Board
6/5/2017 – Boards for BJ III’s are also in stock! This is an exact drop in replacement tube board for all Fender Blues Jr Guitar amps. If your amp makes funny popping noises or suffers from instability, this is for you. I’m asking $35 each plus shipping for these. The originals are poorly designed and easily damaged as illustrated in the top example. Please use the contact form and follow our PayPal instructions if you would like to purchase these.
- Plated through holes for double the tube holding strength of the original
- Filament supply noise is reduced by removing filament routing from board.
- High quality FR-4 substrate instead of FR-1 or 2 phenolic board like the original
- Double sided instead of single sided for lower noise and crosstalk
Fender Rhodes 7054 “Peterson” Amp Redesign Kit
This is an amp redesign that is in the beta testing stage. It is a drop in replacement and requires absolutely no modifications. I have eliminated the fire prone impedance matching transformer. I’ve also added fuses and have taken several steps to improve stability.
- This amp includes several protection measures not found on the original.
- It has a volume adjustment setting.
- It has a LED to indicate power
- It is not prone to catching on fire!!
Yamaha CS-80 Light Bulb Set
I am selling these in packs of 28 with 2 extras for $70 USD plus shipping. These are high quality and last a long time. Please use the contact form and follow our PayPal instructions if you would like to purchase these.
- Consumes less current than the originals and runs cooler.
- Has the same lumen output as the originals
- Has a longer lifespan
- These are exactly the same size as the originals.
Wurlitzer Electric Piano Retrofit Kit
6/5/2017 – Taking Orders Now! This amplifier sets a new bar for Wurlitzer 200 series pianos and electromechanical pianos in general. Customers have described the substantial increase in fidelity as very compelling and inspirational.
- 80dB Dynamic Range!!
- Substantial improvements in bandwidth
- Extremely low distortion and low noise
- Variable tremolo from 1/2Hz to about 15Hz
- Can be configured to turn speakers on / off
- Easy to install
- Can replace all amplifiers in the Wurlitzer 200 series line.